Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 3rd, 2011...LIVE FROM LA

Hey Everyone!

I hope you all are doing well and ready for Spring! It hasn't been your typical L.A. weather out here. It has actually been kinda cold and rainy. Some of the nights the temperature gets down to the 30's.

I wanted to update you what God is doing in my life and what is going on out here in L.A..

God is doing some big things out here at the Dream Center as always. I have been understanding the pain and the suffering our Lord goes through when we turn our back on Him. I have been realizing this because I see lots of girls from the streets and get comfort and Jesus, yet they leave not long after to go back to the street and back to their pimps. It's very hard because we invest so much in them, comfort them, tell them how they can have a new life with God, and then see them leave abruptly. A lot of these girls feel comfort in their misery. They are so addicted to the street life they don't know how to leave that. That's where I pray that God intercedes into the lives of these girls and set them free once and for all. I hope you continue to pray for these girls as well that they will realize there is a better life and that's living for Jesus.

The Lord is also teaching me a lot on Grace. No matter how upset or mad we get, He always accepts us back.

In other news, I wanted to let everyone know that I will be coming to Nashville on March 15th through the 25th and hope to see all of you either at Kairos or for a Starbucks coffee date :)

Continue to pray for me and all the other people here at the Dream Center as we continue to reach the lost. Pray that God strengthens me and continues to give me the words and wisdom to speak TRUTH into these girls' lives.

Thanks again for all the prayers and support. I miss and love you all!

-Kyla-

PS: Here is the link if you or anyone else feels called to support me financially, you can go here: http://www.brentwoodmissions.com/members.php

No comments:

Post a Comment